Monday, August 28, 2006

+This In Your Misery+



One so clean and innocent at births time ,
flooded with dreams,colours,
and a vision of life naive.
with beauty and amazement in every flower,
and sheer fascination with icons of power.

A few years passed,the time has come .
for the earth to poison its own son.
His first heartfelt tears fall
while others drunk on sorrow, take no notice.

A decade or so the heart strikes fast,
He falls in love and it is broken at the last.
his life flys by his heart gone insane ,
from the pain of loneliness
he could not escape.




This i have no idea what it is . all i know i wrote it during our physics class. i couldnt understand a single thing coming out of that womans mouth. buti didnt want to fall asleep in class , so i doodled. doodles led to ideas, ideas lead to long questions and so on . ahehe . whateva.
ahehe ...
im very insecure about my poetry but i kind of want to share it soooo... just go easy on the critique when your going to comment on this entry ahahah...

Am feeling a bit thrown away , because i am not asked to design and do art crap in school as much as i was before... maybe because theres a VA (visual arts) class in school and they found out the drawings that i make are fucking easy to make ahaha.

i dont know if its just me feeling anwanted or unneeded but, I am starting to loose confidence in my art again.I just dont feel like drawing anymore. unless I'm realy down or angry .
but everytime I start a peice it never gets finished. There are so many unfinished peices scattered in my room. i mean am i loosing my touch or something? ahheeheh...

maybe I just need something or someone to inspire me ...
ive been lacking a great deal of spirit lately . the only things helping me move on are coffe and giant helpings of sugar .... ahah.


hmm...things better be lookin up soon ... or else someones gonna loose a head. ahah ....








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home