Tuesday, August 08, 2006

+holy fish grease+


i feel like screaming all the time now, cuz of the stress from skool.im a little sad now since my visual arts Prof. said that he expected better from me ...i did of myself as well :( ... we made a small mock-up of a figure he drew on the board and mine didnt look so hot...DX
and that hardly encourages me to enter that jewelry design contest he asked me to join ... :boo:
:p
i volunteered to help design the yearbook like an assistant for one of the people in charge ... but then i ended up drawing designs for every section of the committee, and thats a lot o work since the teacher in charge of everything is sooo meticulous about it ... so im usually told to draw three or four diff designs every other day... and that comes along with all the quizzes and homeworks projects and college applications and write ups and lots of other things ... Whew ... i wish i could stop the world for just two days,to get my head straight ... ahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home