Wednesday, June 07, 2006

+Unsatisfied+


Theres only a few days left of summer vacation ...and i have got to say this was the most unproductive no ... boring vacation i have had since the fifth grade. I spent most of my time sleeping since theres was usually nothing to do anyway ... and other days would be spent on chores and errands ... and what hurt me the most .. two weeks wasted because of my operation whaich gave me shitlaods of pain... which is also to blame for my current craving for pain killers.and there are those "special" days in which I'am left alone at home. with the maid that hardly talks. i just find myslef staring at ceilings or computers ... i have grown so sick TV as well ...has anyone ever noticed that Filipino Television sucks .. i mean yeah we have shows from america and britain etc. but theyre three to four years late .. with an exception of a few ... I know i couldve done something better with my summer ... like spend some quality time with some friends or family .. but most of my planning usually goes to waste.. since I'm still living under my parents roof and rules ... and currently have no car or drivers liscence for that matter... althugh i can mention a few thigs that are actualyy good about the past two months ...
  • me and my friends trip to riviera... ust the face that wee all got to got out at have sum "fun in the sun" thing made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ... =P
  • My trip to tagaytay with my mother and her friends ...the taught me a lot that nightthe nature of my personality and my energies effects on people.. and how to manipulate it ....and the setting was just fantastic...the houses were built to look like the houses in Switzerland...as if that werent enough ... a fairly dense fog flew in and embraced the town ... and the glow of the street lamps through it.. were just heavenly...
  • i have my own bass guitar now .... yay ...
  • art classes with Mr. Tagle ( he grows on ya)
well thats it ... i think my family is planning to visit subic .. i hope that goes well .... i also want to put something that i hate with great intensity ...I thought that havig this summer vacation would give me a greater oppurtunity to be able to see Somone more often... turns out it wasnt ... its great dissapointment on my part...... -___-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home